Faith, 32 from Fort Worth, TX
- I wish I knew that my sister could be my best friend and not just an annoying older sister.
- I wish I knew that my mom was struggling to be a mother. I would have been more loving during her time of sadness.
- I wish I knew that my dad was struggling to be a good husband. I would have told him he was doing a great job.
Anonymous from Bay Area, CA
- That love doesn’t have to be sacrifice to be REAL.
- That I don’t have to save everyone at the expense of myself.
- That my feelings have value.
Deana, 58, Inventor and Scientist, Los Angeles, CA
- Find passion in everything you do. Complete what you start.
- Don’t try to change the person you fall in love with. Grow together, side by side.
- You are worth it!!! You deserve to be paid fairly for your work, ideas, art, etc.
Keith, 43, Business Owner, Oxford, PA
- That there really is life beyond high school.
- That thoughtful preparation and hard work really do produce results.
- Save! Save! Save! I wish I would have started saving and investing when I was younger.
Carlos, 28, Engineer, Tustin
- The world is cruel, but there are good people.
- If it’s okay for you to be different, it’s also okay for other people to be different. Embrace your differences.
- Do what you love, you won’t regret it.
Andrea, 30, Designer, San Diego
- Work harder for what you love instead of being stagnant.
- Express more love for family.
- Being Passionate for something!
- Love myself in the earlier stages in my life.
Mary, 28, Restaurant Manager from Chicago, IL
- How powerful I am.
- To take care of my own needs.
- To trust my intuition.
Anonymous, 28, Social Worker
- That everyone is going through something especially people who seem perfect.
- That the world is SO big and varied.
- The notion of security is not real.
- That you are not the only one that is shy. That you are not alone.
- Learn how to cook. Because now I sorta suck at this age. Sometimes I overseason or underseason my meat. :(
- Invest in your future and interests. Maybe I’d be done with school earlier. I feel old. But… it’s never too late!
- The hardest thing is deciding who to fight for and who to let go.
- Be thankful for the moment.
- Sometimes things happen just to show you how strong you are. Everyone struggles just don’t let it defeat you.
Rudi, 35, Psychologist from Tustin, CA
- Not to judge myself so harshly.
- Trust my gut, listen to my inner voice.
- Try to live in the moment, not to look in the future.
Ana, 31, Teacher, Orange County
- Life does NOT wait for YOUR plans.
- Sometimes the best path is the detour.
- God makes things possible.
Susie, 17, East Vale
- I wish I knew that college is hard to get into.
- I wish I knew that nothing is the same as another.
- I wish I knew somebody would always love and take care of me.
Michael, 31 from Los Angeles, CA
- My worth and value is not up for debate.
- We do not get what we deserve.
- We are more alike than we are different.
Anonymous, 60, Self-Employed in Real Estate
- Time moves faster with age.
- There’s no need to be self-conscious.
- Smell the roses! Breathe.
Josh, 37, Actor from Los Angeles, CA
- Don’t fear the unknown.
- Everybody hurts and people are always there to help. Love is everywhere.
- The universe is waiting for you to say !YES! to your power. :)
- Fall in love with your career first.
- Travel and become friends with people who are different than you.
- Practice waking up and going to sleep with the “I am grateful” mantra.
Gladys, 24, Jr. Art Director from Los Angeles, CA
- Not everyone thinks like you.
- If you have a passion pursue it, don’t stop.
- Things you worry about now, will be forgotten later.
- Laugh it out!
- It’s okay to punch those in the face that deserves to be punched.